منتديات الأخوة في الحياة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

اهداء الى كل العلميين

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Nihal
Admin
Admin
Nihal

الوسام : اهداء الى كل العلميين 1
الدول : اهداء الى كل العلميين 3dflag11
المهن : اهداء الى كل العلميين Studen10
الهوايــة : اهداء الى كل العلميين Unknow11
المزاج : اهداء الى كل العلميين Mzmz-noor-missu
عدد المساهمات : 261
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/10/2011
العمر : 27
الموقع : باتنة
المزاج : جميل

اهداء الى كل العلميين Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اهداء الى كل العلميين   اهداء الى كل العلميين Icon_minitime13.10.11 18:35

لمنتدى : الشعب العلمية

Hello kirsi NICE TO MEET YOU firstlyknow you
my name is Amal i ‘m sixteen years and i study first secondary year i love the drawing and the perusal, I calm but Nervous occasionally i love establishing the friendships, i live in Area call ain elbaida in Algeria
.i want to become a physician . so i have to study many years .
During studious period, i get up early and prepare myself for school which is extremely far from my home
In a weekend i prefer stay at houseto relax and research in the Internet ; Reading some books
My family is simple mum and dad and for children my brother farid and my sister lina and lamia and me , mum and me loven’t cat’s but we love dog
We live in Outskirts ain elbaida in a little village called bir ouness ;it’s very nice and Her air quite clean it has only 400 inhabitants ; and we all know another .
Algeria is in north of Africa Restricts her from the north Mediterranean From the westMorocco and The Arabic republican of the democratic sahrawi and from the western south Mauritania and financial the southeast the Niger and east of Libyan easts fulfilled and in the eastern north Tunisia. Big Algeria second of African country and Arabic from where the wiper after Sudan, and the elevne worldwide.
Algeriainformednumber of inhabitants 35,7 million ; it has Wonderful climate in the summer and cold in the winter
More what become famous in Algeria is Established the martyr
amel

ارجو ان ينال اعجابكم

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
HemzaDz
Admin
Admin
HemzaDz

الوسام : اهداء الى كل العلميين 4
الدول : اهداء الى كل العلميين 3dflag11
المهن : اهداء الى كل العلميين Player10
الهوايــة : اهداء الى كل العلميين Sports10
المزاج : اهداء الى كل العلميين Mzmz-noor-tea
عدد المساهمات : 808
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/10/2011
العمر : 33
الموقع : باتنة حيث الامان
المزاج : مبسوطة بتسجيلكم

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: اهداء الى كل العلميين   اهداء الى كل العلميين Icon_minitime20.10.11 21:14

thanek you
https://alokowa.ahlamontada.com
????
زائر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: اهداء الى كل العلميين   اهداء الى كل العلميين Icon_minitime06.12.11 16:22

merci

اهداء الى كل العلميين
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» اهداء لكل ام

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الأخوة في الحياة :: المنتديات التعليمية :: المنتديات التعليمية العامه :: لغات العالم-
انتقل الى: